because Every kid matters
Every phase of a child's life is crucial and has its own significant relationships, present realities, and distinctive opportunities. At Church @ The Depot we want to supplement the family in reaching kids and helping them become fully developing followers of Christ.
Developmentally appropriate, fun, and practical services are offered at each worship gathering on Sunday's for kids from birth-5th grade.
6 Values that drive everything we do:
- FaithKids is Child-Targeted
- FaithKids is Safe (physical, emotional, and spiritual) - Our volunteers are background checked and checkin and checkout procedures facilitate safe dropoff and pickup
- FaithKids teaching is relevant and application oriented
- FaithKids will teach the Bible creatively
- FaithKids will intentionally shepherd in small groups
- FaithKids is FUN
Newborn-Toddlers: Our nursery is designed to earn the trust of parents. Caring nursery teachers provide a safe and healthy environment as they serve children with the love of Christ. Parents are provided a number associated with their child and will be notified during the service just in case they are needed.
Kindergarten-5th Grades: FaithKids is an exciting, fun-filled, and action packed service consisting of great music, video, drama, puppets, and captivating teachings. Skilled teachers make the Bible understandable and alive. Kids continue the discussion and build relationships in small groups following each lesson.
CLICK HERE to follow our weekly Kids Blog & Curriculum Resources for Parents